Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Proud Mama Moment

My seven year-old daughter recently went to a birthday party at a friends house. They had Sprite for the little girls to drink, but had run out. The dad asked her is she wanted Dr. Pepper, she told him that she is not aloud to drink it and she would just like some water. Yeah!!!
Then the were going to watcht he Hannah Montana movie, and she went up to the mom questioning the movie. Letting her know that she is not aloud to watch the show at home, so she wasn't sure if the movie is okay. The mother let her know that she did run it by me and I approved of the movie.
It's so nice to know the things that we are teaching them really are sticking. I am soo proud of my little girl for making such great choices!!

1 comment:

jenny said...

that is awesome! go carter.